The NeXus-10 biofeedback and neurofeedback system is the number one choice in the UK / ROI.
The NeXus-10 is suitable for acquiring a wide range of physiological signals. By using these signals as feedback, one can learn more about the body and mind interface. The NeXus-10 can measure up to four channels of EEG, EMG, ECG and EOG signals as well as up to four peripheral signals like heart rate, relative blood flow, skin conductance, respiration, temperature, and more. The NeXus-10 also has an extra input for oximetry or triggers and one input for digital sensors.
The NeXus-10 communicates wirelessly by Bluetooth or use the USB extender cable, in order to record data at higher sample rates. It is also equipped with a high-grade lithium-ion battery pack and an SD flash memory card slot, enabling full ambulatory use of this portable device. The NeXus-10 Mark II is equipped with a display, conveniently showing the device's status.
Advantages of the NeXus-10
- Integrated multimodal system for measuring and training a wide variety of physiological signals simultaneously
- Comes with easy to use software which provides protocols and training for almost every application
- Communicate wirelessly in real-time using Bluetooth for a great deal of freedom, link with USB, or store physiological ambulant data on flash memory
- Clean signals by using Active Noise Cancellation technology and carbon coated cables for minimal artifacts and noise
- Built with high quality electronics and medical grade technology to perform very reliable and accurate measurements and analysis
- Highly customizable platform with a wide range of powerful tools for physiological research and signal processing
- Use the NeXus Trigger Interface for event synchronization and registering stimuli
Biotrace + Software Features
What really sets the NeXus systems apart is the software that comes as standard. BioTrace+ is user friendly, quick to get started and highly customisable. Unlike many systems, the raw signal data is sent straight from the NeXus device to your computer - it is not filtered at source - and everything is analysed within the software.
With a browser like interface you can quickly manage clients and sessions, begin training or analyse data. There is a comprehensive measurement library and a wide choice of screens to choose from. Customise your screen, or your client's in seconds. Just click and go! That is why BioTrace+ is the ultimate platform for biofeedback, neurofeedback and physiological monitoring. Unmatched versatility and power for clinicians and researchers!
- Easy user interface with standardized workflow
- Multimodal stress testing
- Slow Cortical Potentials (SCP) protocol
- Support for Event Related Potentials (ERP)
- Advanced feedback options and multimedia
- Dual screen feedback training
- Powerful analysis and reporting tools
- Extended export and interfacing options
System Configurations - A Solution to Suit Your NeedsWe offer a variety of packages to suit different types of users - or of course you can build one yourself! Our most common configurations are seen here.
The Total Package is our complete solution for offering both Bio and Neurofeedback with the NeXus system.
The Biofeedback Package includes all of the necessary and available sensors and electrodes to carry out biofeedback assessment and training with your clients.The Neurofeedback Package includes all of the necessary and available electrodes and accessories to carry our neurofeedback with your clients.
If you are not sure exactly what your requirements are, or are interested in getting a demo to see what the Total Package offers, please Contact Us and we'd be happy to talk you through your options.If you know your requirements, please Ask Us for a Quote.
You might also like...